~ Little Naomi ~ Sneak Peek!

I had the privilege of photographing little Naomi the other day. What a fun session! Tabita and I tried our hardest to get Naomi to open her little eyes, but she just wanted to sleep! After an hour and a half of persuading Naomi, she finally opened her eyes!

NaomiDrinkall-2

My last three babies sessions were all the same - baby is happy, Caitlin arrives, child begins to wail and ear piercing screams soon follow. Caitlin, not worried, waits patiently for cute infant to regain composure and begins to decide where she wants the baby. By this time both Mother and Father are embarrassed and are still trying to calm the crying baby. Caitlin laughs inwardly while showing compassion for the parents, but really wants to laugh aloud, but instead she keeps it to herself and begins to calm the child's parents and assure them that this happens all the time. After awhile, the infant wearily falls asleep and the session begins!
I am not complaining at all! I just think it's funny, but I do feel bad for the stressed out mothers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment